Welcome to the Cudahy Kennel Club Website
The Cudahy Kennel Club is a non-profit group of dog fanciers in southeast Milwaukee County. We are lovers of all dogs, both pure bred dogs and mixed breed dogs. We are where Milwaukee dog lovers come to train, compete and just have have fun.
- We are the only AKC licensed all-breed club in Milwaukee County,
- We are also one of a handful of clubs that own our own training center, a 10,000 sq.ft. facility devoted exclusively to dogs. It is located five miles south of downtown Milwaukee, in St. Francis, and less than a mile from Lake Michigan.
- At the training center, we conduct classes year round. We offer puppy socialization classes to give your puppy a rich and important first start at being a good family member and good citizen. For older dogs, we offer classes in beginning obedience and manners up through more advanced work that involves off leash work to allow your dog to be under control at social and family outings. For those wishing to earn AKC or other sanctioned titles, we also offer courses in Rally Obedience, competitive agility or Competitve Obedience in more advanced classes. We occasionally offer Treibball, dog tricks, and other specialized skill training. See our calendar for a complete listing of class schedules.
- Primarily volunteer driven, our club's instructors are either certified, very experienced, or have titled dogs in obedience or agility competition.
- We are one of only six clubs in Wisconsin that are members of the American Kennel Club, the largest dog organization in the world. Each year our club holds two AKC sanctioned conformation all-breed dog shows, including two junior showmanship events, approximately nine agility events, and about nine obedience and rally events, 12 lure coursing events, 12 FAST Cat events and several Canine Good Citizen (CGC) and Therapy Dog events each year, and we are constantly expanding to more events.